The Stations of The Cross Set (9″ x 12″)
Stations of The Cross Set of 14 pieces printed on canvas:
1. Jesus is condemned to death.
2. Jesus is given His cross.
3. Jesus falls down for the first time.
4. Jesus meets His mother Mary.
5. Simon of Cyrene is forced to carry the cross.
6. Veronica wipes blood off of Jesus’ face.
7. Jesus falls down for the second time.
8. Jesus meets the women of Jerusalem.
9. Jesus falls down for the third time.
10. Jesus is stripped of His clothing.
11. Jesus is nailed to the cross – the Crucifixion.
12. Jesus dies on the cross.
13. Jesus’ body is removed from the cross – the Deposition or Lamentation.
14. Jesus’ body is placed in the tomb.
The Stations of The Cross Set of 14 pieces printed on canvas.
This representation in image form of the Stations of The Cross (Via Crisis) road to Calvary by Our Lord Jesus was re-mastered by Mexican artist Christian Mayorga at his studio in Guadalajara.
This exclusive reproduction currently available in 14 individual frames (9″ x 12″ x 17mil high-quality canvas), mounted on wood with a solid brass cross on each frame.
They are individually packed inside an elegant wooden crate which can be used for storage (not intended for outdoor use).
Out of stock
There are no reviews yet.